In compliance with Houston's Mayor Sylvester Turner and Harris County all restaurants have been ordered to follow new restrictions in an effort to minimize the community exposure to COVID-19. The safety and health of our employees and customers is our top priority. During this time we will continue to offer takeout and delivery. Please have a look at our menu and stop by, give us a call or order online today!
1420 Eldridge Pkwy Houston, Texas 77077
Call Us Today!
Daily Lunch Specials Monday through Friday 11:00am-3:00pm
Full Menu Also Available During Lunch
Our lunchtime specials include lunch sized portions of select entrées stir-fry rice, stir-fry noodles or curry of the day served alongside our soup of the day, crispy veggie spring roll, and dessert! You may upgrade to the full dinner size portion or order any other entrées, stir-fry rice, stir-fry noodle and curry from the full menu!
Soups of Day – one serving complimentary with lunch
- additional small or refill (8 oz) $2.95
- medium (16 oz) $4.95
- large (32 oz) $8.95
Monday – Veggie Tofu Soup (V)
Tuesday – Veggie Rice Soup (V)
Wednesday – Spicy Veggie Soup (V)
Thursday – Thai Style Egg Drop and Chicken Soup
Friday – Hot and Sour Veggie Tofu Soup (V)
Mamma's Famous Thai Curry of the Day - $9.95 Served with a Side of Rice. Choice of Veg, Tofu, Chicken, Pork, Beef (add $1), Shrimp (add $2)
C-1 Monday - Gaeng Dang - Red curry with coconut milk, kaffir lime leaf, bamboo shoots, bell pepper, fresh basil
C-2 Tuesday - Gaeng Keow Wan - Green curry with coconut milk, kaffir lime leaf, eggplant, green bean, bell pepper, fresh basil
C-3 Wednesday - Gaeng Karee (V) - Yellow Curry with coconut milk, potato, onion, carrot
C-4 Thursday - Gaeng Panang - Panang curry with coconut milk, kaffir lime leaf, green bean, red and green bell pepper
C-5 Friday - Gaeng Massamun - Massamun Curry with coconut milk, roasted peanut, potato, and onion
Authentic Thai Entrees - $9.95 Served with Rice. Choice of Veggie, Tofu, Chicken, Pork, Beef ($add 1), Shrimp (add $2) Served with a side of white jasmine rice. Add kai dao (fried egg on top) to any dish for $1.50
E-1 Pad Krapow – Stir-fry Basil (V)
- Green bean, red and green bell peppers, onion and fresh basil stir-fried with crushed garlic in house sauce
- Thai style with veggies; minced meat and chopped veggies add $2
- Thai style with no veggies only basil and extra minced meat $2
E-2 Pad Khing Sod – Stir-fry Ginger (V)
- Fresh ginger, onion, carrot, celery and black fungus mushrooms stir-fry in fresh crushed garlic and house sauce
E-6 Pad Ma Kuer – Stir-fry Eggplant (V)
- Eggplant, red and green bell pepper, onion and fresh basil stir-fry with fresh crushed garlic in house sauce
E-8 Pad Pak – Stir-fry Mixed Vegetables (V)
- Napa cabbage, carrot, mushroom, onion, broccoli crowns, bean sprout, celery and scallions stir-fry in fresh chopped garlic in house sauce
E-10 Pad Preow Wan – Stir-fry Sweet and Sour (V)
- Pineapple chunks, tomato, cucumber, onion and scallion stir-fry in Mamma’s sweet n sour source
Stir-fry Rice - Choice of Veggie, Tofu, Chicken, Pork, Beef (add $1), Shrimp (add $2). Add kai dao (fried egg on top) to any dish for $1.50
R-1 Khao Pad - House Fried Rice (V)
- Tomato, onion, scallion and egg stir-fry in house sauce and topped with cilantro.
R-3 Khao Pad Krapow - Basil Fried Rice (V)
- Green bean, bell pepper, fresh basil, onion and egg stir-fry in house sauce and topped with cilantro.
R-6 Khao Pad Sapparot - Pineapple Fried Rice (V)
- Pineapple, tomato, onion, scallion, and egg stir-fry in yellow curry powder and house sauce and topped with cilantro.
Stir-fry Noodle - $9.95. Choice of Veggie, Tofu, Chicken, Pork, Beef (add $1), Shrimp (add $2). Add kai dao (fried egg on top) to any dish for $1.50
N-1 Pad Thai - The Thai Street Food Standard (V)
- Sen lek (narrow rice stick noodle), scallion, onion, scallion, bean sprouts and egg stir-fry in paprika and house tamarind sauce served with side of lime wedge, ground peanut and fresh bean sprouts
N-2 Pad See Ew - Stir-Fry Noodles In Soy Sauce (V)
- Sen yai (wide rice stick noodle), kana and egg and stir-fry with fresh crushed garlic in dark sweet soy sauce and dashed with crushed black pepper
N-3 Pad Kee Mao - Drunken Noodle (V)
- Sen yai (wide rice stick noodle), green bean, bell pepper, baby corn, mushroom, bamboo shoots and fresh basil stir-fry with fresh crushed garlic and house sauce
N-4 Pad Woon Sen - Stir-Fry Glass Noodles (V)
- Woon sen (glass noodle), Napa cabbage, carrots, tomato, onion, scallion, celery, black fungus mushrooms and egg stir-fry in house sauce dashed with crushed black pepper
Noodle Soups - $8.95. Choice of Veggie, Tofu, Chicken, Pork, Beef ($add 1), Shrimp (add $2)
NS-1 Guay Tiew Nam - Simple Noodle Soup (V)
- Sen jan (fresh narrow rice noodle), chicken broth, bean sprouts, topped with dried garlic in oil, chopped cilantro and scallions
NS-2 Gaeng Jued Woon Sen - Glass Noodle Soup (V)
- Woon sen (glass noodle), chicken broth, carrot, Napa cabbage, celery, black fungus mushrooms, topped with dried garlic in oil, chopped cilantro and scallions
At Naam Khao we LOVE SPICY and our levels are the hottest in Houston. However, we realize it is not for everyone. Truth is many Thai people do not eat spicy so that is why almost all of our dishes are individually spiced to your needs.
We use Fresh Thai Chilis or our House Wok Roasted Thai Chili Dust. Menu items are marked with their default spicy level but you can choose the right level for your enjoyment.
0 - None
1 - Low / Mild – Just a little bit...
2 - Medium – About same heat level as a fresh jalapeño
3 - Hot – Most people stop here!
4 - Thai Hot – Very very very spicy, few can eat this!
5 - Cry Hot – Good Luck!
Levels are 0-1-2-3-4-5 but really more like 0-1-2-5-10-50! Order requested with Hot, Thai Hot and Cry Hot cannot be exchanged or refunded for excessive heat! If in doubt start with Medium and work your way up.